Come Grow with Us!
Full and part time positions available in each of these age groups: Infants, Toddlers, Preschool and School Age Children
Great Pay & Benefits! Work days, nights and weekends free!
Click on the link to apply today!
Recruitment and Retention Bonuses:
$100 bonus for recruiting staff and an additional $200 if employed for more than a year!
Vermont Licensed Teacher
- Full or Part Time Positions available based on your interest and availability during the public school year
- Work with Teachers and Children, support curriculum development and core standards in education
- Pay scale is $18.00 to $22.00 per hour depending on hours
- Vermont State Teacher License or provisional license required
- VT Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Early Education or related field
- NH Requirement: 18 credits in early childhood education
- VT Req: Min of 21 ECE credits to an Associate’s degree or related field with 1 year of experience
- NH Req: Min of 9 credits in ECE, with three in child development and 1500 working hours
- VT Req: Min of 3 credits in ECE and 1 year of experience
- NH Req: Min of 3 credits in ECE and 1 year of experience